Saturday, January 30, 2010

Should I Tan Before Eyebrow Waxing

Followed Ascent

That's it, we found our designer for the launch on 24 February. He also worked on the shows we produce. We visit the hall Tuesday issue of determining what we will do exactly. And we must also find a host for 5-7. Maybe Anne-Marie Withenshaw, if available, of course. And the caterer who may wish to prepare recipes from our celebrity chefs.

Yesterday has been a follow-up. First on the work of production and creation of promotional materials (video, dress up the chain, etc.).. I'll have a proposal on Monday. The project leader seemed confident and in addition the budget will likely be respected .... relief. Also followed the promotional item will be delivered on launch day. We advance. Other

relief, the names circulating on the net are not good. Thank you to Norman for telling me. But nothing is on the side of possible leaks.

A colleague introduced me more fully the incredible universe "foodies." I'm going to register on the homepage of my discoveries. Feel free to send me yours. The perfect world for warmth!

Idea: tartiflette eat tonight? Good but a little too heavy ....

Discovery: lovely evening spent at The Rise on Bishop. Served with passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment